Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Extra Credit

Good Morning! I have a little something to share with you before posting the next lesson tomorrow. A free pattern!

I drew these mice a couple of weeks ago, and I've been stitching one of them up as an example. He's all finished, so I'm ready to share the pattern with you today.

Say hi to City Mouse and Country Mouse!




I think they're pretty darn cute, what do you think?

The pattern images are the flipped version, so if you'll be using the transfer paper technique, you'll want to flip the image.

I hope you like it!

Hugs & Stitches,
Amy

15 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you so much, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Amy! I especially live the little straw hat! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable and super-cute! Love the pattern that you added on the country mouse's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the very cute patterns! I am about to start embroidery lessons with my son's 8 year old friend who just had hip surgery and this pattern is perfect!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy they are super cute!!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, those are cuteness! I love the little country mouse. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job creating these ...they are lovely !!! Thanks so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These mice are positively adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I just found your blog from Jamie Young, you are AMAZING! I am itching to learn now I am totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the patterns! I love how you stitched the country mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've learned so much from this site. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so, so cute! Thanks so much, I'll be linking to these little guys. I am just loving this series!

    ReplyDelete