Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thumbelina

Just a quick little post to share a picture of my newest tattoo! I told Dave I wanted a tattoo of Harper in a thimble, since she's our tiny Thumbelina baby.

Once again, he's exceeded my expectations and amazed me.



I love how the two tattoos play off of each other:



Eventually, I'd like to get the watercolor portrait of Darcy that Dave painted as a tattoo.



Chicago friends: Dave will be guest spotting at Deluxe Tattoos at the end of April. I hope you can make plans to visit him! I'll be sure to post the exact dates once I know for sure when he will be there. But if you think you might be interested, I recommend contacting him soon, as he tends to book quickly.

Now for a little stitching! I made this for Dave after the triceratops tattoo as a thank you / tip.



Some of you may be thinking, "Wha?" This is a play on the popular phrase, "All your base are belong to us." If this still doesn't make sense, click here for a more detailed explanation.

This sign is a huge hit and I've been convinced to make more of these. So if your tattooist is a hipster geek, I'll have more of these in my Etsy shop soon.

xoxo
Amy

9 comments:

  1. Love the tattoos! I'm still depressed that I couldn't get tattooed by Dave. The cross stitch is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it. You should definitely get the Darcy tattoo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greatest tattoos EVER! My skin aches with jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tattoos. . . too bad i am terrified of needles! ha! ;)

    what pretty tats honey!
    that one of Darcy is precious. . . what a pretty picture for the wall. . . then that means no needles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I love it so much... you have no idea this is WONDERFUL!! his work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through danielle thompsons blog...congrats on kitchy digitals! i love your tattoos and just realized your in ok, im in tulsa. im making a trip to norman next time i get a tattoo!great blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! and a little jealous you come up with all the cool ideas for tatoo's and I've got squat. Can't wait to see harper in ink and in person again. I miss her SO BAD!!! oh, and I miss you and Darcy too of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even spell Tattoo! see above

    ReplyDelete