Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Extra! Extra!

Are you guys familiar with Danielle Thompson of Kitschy Digitals? You are? Yeah, she's pretty amazing, and I've had a wee bit of a crush on her and her amazing work for a while now.

Recently she had a call for submissions for her Creative Team, and I got a spot! My friend Dana and I are on the roster for embroidery!



I don't know squat about digital scrapbooking, but I wish I did! It's so cute and inspiring! I'm seriously thinking about taking this class for beginners, offered by Jessica Sprague.

If you are lucky enough to know a thing or two about digital scrapbooking, be sure to pick up Danielle's newest kit for only ONE BUCK!

Vintage cameras, yay!




Even if you're like me, and don't know anything about it, except that you like it, get it anyway. IT'S ONE BUCK. But only for today, so don't miss out!

She also has the vintage cameras available as embroidery patterns.



Yeah, she's easy to love, isn't she?

Be sure to take a look at her other embroidery patterns and get totally crushed out on those too.

Hugs & Stitches,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Well she is lucky to have you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Amy! And Im so glad I found ur cute blog too! Must add u to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you're joining us on the Creative Team. We'll be stitching together!!

    ReplyDelete