Friday, May 22, 2009

Fawnly Finished

Ok, so I'm finished with the stitching portion of the Mommy & baby deer piece. I just need to wash it and stretch it either on canvas or in a hoop. But here are some pictures for you to enjoy!








If you're interested in knowing more about the stitches I used and how many strands of floss, be sure to check the photo descriptions on my Flickr stream.

I hope you all have a happy and long weekend!

Hugs & Stitches,
Amy

6 comments:

  1. aw, this is the sweetest! I love their sweet little faces :) awesome job!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitches are lovely as is this composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the bird, your stitches are so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tiny little details, what a work of art. Sew cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning piece. The baby is just so adorable. Congrats on making something so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous!! It is absolutely gorgeous. ♥

    ReplyDelete