ooh I can't wait to get the pattern! I love how you used three (or more?) different colours on the bird's wing and tail. I might have to steal that idea! The lettering looks perfect too, is that a tiny split stitch?
Yes, I used 3 different colors for the wings and tail. Good eye! It's the little details like that I wanted others to see and pull inspiration from. Also, you are right again, that is a tiny split stitch. I think I only used 4 strands of floss for the lettering. I can't wait to see your beautiful interpretation.
ooh I can't wait to get the pattern! I love how you used three (or more?) different colours on the bird's wing and tail. I might have to steal that idea! The lettering looks perfect too, is that a tiny split stitch?
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicole!
ReplyDeleteYes, I used 3 different colors for the wings and tail. Good eye! It's the little details like that I wanted others to see and pull inspiration from. Also, you are right again, that is a tiny split stitch. I think I only used 4 strands of floss for the lettering. I can't wait to see your beautiful interpretation.
Best,
Amy
Dee-Lish!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I'm dying to learn to stitch.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Amy! I love the colors and all the tiny details.
ReplyDelete