Friday, July 11, 2008

This Just In!

I finally added a new onesie to the shop, and it is so cute, you have no idea!

This onesie is actually an organic Gerber onesie. I was pleased to find organic onesies at Target. I highly recommend the organic to the regular Gerber onesies, if you can find them. There is a BIG difference! They are super soft, thick, and the stretch factor is minimal. In fact, I didn't even have to use a stabilizer! That's how much thicker they are. (Don't tell anyone, but I think they are just as good as American Apparel! Shh!)

I will be listing new onesies in my shop all this week, and blogging about them too. Coming this week: a pink squirrel, a hedgehog, the cutest little kitten, a French knot poodle and a helicopter onesie! I would love it if one of my lovely blog readers snagged one of the new onesies.

Hey, I forgot to tell you! My banner submission for the Feeling Stitchy contest was one of the 5 finalists. So be sure to cast your vote for your favorite! *ahem* Oh, and if you're interested, you can read a mini interview with me, here.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I voted for you!!! Love the owl, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blue owl!

    so, organic cotton onesies eh?, i've been using the carter's onesies and i like those better than the regular gerber ones too but now i'm going to have to give the organic ones a try. thanks for the tip... i'm heading over to cast my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl and really really love the banner. Way to go girlie! I voted for you. Good luck. kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh...love love love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the onesie designs and I voted for your Feeling Stitchy design as well - I thought it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome work, i love the owl! nice color choices

    ReplyDelete