Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pink Squirrel Onesie

Just added this little cutie to the shop this morning!

Again, this is an organic cotton onesie, so it's super soft and perfect for the wee ones.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their day to cast a vote for me!

Also, don't forget I am now selling blank tea towels in my shop. These are really great towels perfect for embroidery or screenprinting!

Tomorrow: Hedgehog Onesie

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. First of I must say ssssshhhh(your banner is my favorite)!!!!

    Second, I just found out I am going to be a grammy for the first time. See http://liltotteacher.blogspot.com for my DIL blog!! So cute.

    Anyway, for embroidering on a onesie...do I wash and dry first? Plus do I need anything else besides a hoop to stitch the pattern? Anything extra because it is a t-shirt??? I so appreciate your input!!! You can e-mail me at misspaula_ca@yahoo.com.

    Oh another thing, have you stiched cloth diapers before???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy! Your new onsies are beautiful! You do such a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete