
Another onesie added to the shop this morning!

I think this little cutie is my favorite of the bunch. The pattern is from a set of vintage Tri-Chem patterns I purchased recently. There are so many cute patterns in there, and I'm in the process of learning how to clean up a vintage pattern, so I can share them with you. I'm hoping to have this particular pattern cleaned up and posted by next week.
Which onesie is your favorite so far?
xoxo
so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey are all adorable, but I think the kitten is my favorite too! You do such beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! This is my favourite too xo
ReplyDeleteAww, lovely!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute !!! This little kitty is precious... lovely eyes !
ReplyDeleteoh goodness gracious, you're killing me with all of this cuteness!
ReplyDeleteI am OFFICIALLY swooning over these onesies. OMGOSH. SO SWEET!!!!
ReplyDeleteKristin
~Reclaiming The Home
total cuteness! This one is my fav too. ;)
ReplyDeletedefinitely this one ;) - rectangel
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute but I think I have to go with the kitty as my favourite! As usual, your stitching is just so perfect and neat :-)
ReplyDeleteCute design.!! That little kitty onesie is perfect gift for the our newest fan.
ReplyDelete