Well, I did it! I finally had my baby girl. She was born on 09/23/09 at 10:11pm.
I'd like you to meet Harper Grace:
I'd like you to meet Harper Grace:

She is a tiny little bundle of love, weighing in at 5 lbs, 2 oz and 18.5 inches long. But she is strong, healthy and perfect, and we're so glad she's finally here. We are all still amazed at her beautiful dark hair! It will be fun to see if it gets lighter as she grows.
Needless to say, blogging and stitching might be put on the back burner for a while, until I get the hang of juggling 2 kids. Luckily I managed to finish one last embroidery project before having Harper, and I hope to share that with you tomorrow. Stay tuned!
xoxo,
Amy
Congratulations, mama! She's lovely!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Such great hair! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's beautiful. Love all that hair!! Her outfit's pretty darn cute too :). Congrats to you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful girl! Congratulations to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteOHMIGOSH! I love her! She is scrumpticious!!! Congratulations dear Amy. Enjoy that bundle!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Shes so teeny tiny!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little bundle! Love the dark hair, it's striking :)
ReplyDeleteTwo kids is great, Darcy will just blossom as a big sis! And you'll have all the wonderful memories of them becoming sisters :)
She is so darling!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Absolutely adorable!
Ooh she is so sweet and perfect, and the hair is so cute. Congratulations (again)on this lovely bundle of cuteness! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful and looks so peaceful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, sweet Amy and family - She's beautiful! And I love her name!!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous Amy! I love all that beautiful hair. Beautiful name too (my daughter is Grace.) She's going to be one well dressed little babe! Have a lot of fun with her :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I just found your site, and your baby is absolutely lovely!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOH Amy! I'm so happy and proud of you. You have a real talent for making extremly cute little girls. I can't wait to hold her. LOVES!
ReplyDeleteOh! I just saw this! Congrats! She is beautiful! I love her name, it was actually on our short list!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! she is beautiful, look at all that hair! And September 23 is a wonderful birthday, I share it as well :D some years its the first day of autumn!
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely and I hope you all are doing well!~