Friday, August 7, 2009

The Stag

I stitched this beautiful design a couple of weeks ago, and wanted to share it with you today.






I've had these patterns for a while now, and I'm not really sure why it took me so long to embroider this particular design. I'm glad I did though, because it's one of my favorites.

Want to make your own stag? Invite the Forest Friends to your place and cozy it up.

TGIF,
Amy

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I'm actually stitching the same pattern now (on green woodgrain fabric) Love the blue stems and the subtle colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! Its the sweetest!~ the eyes are striking, and love all the foliage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding, you are the best embroiderer I have ever seen. Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh ssssooo wonderful!! Love it! looks super clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers! Your stitching on this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the eye detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that's the cutest!
    And makes me want to embroider right now!

    Wonderful work! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful. I am a new stitcher and your blog is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete