Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Apple Girl

Here's a little something I embroidered yesterday afternoon.

The pattern is from one of my Japanese embroidery books, and I just love her. There are actually 2 other girls with fruit shaped heads that I'm embroidering as well. I will share them as they are completed.

I can't decide if I want to put the girls in frames, or in wooden embroidery hoops. Any suggestions?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the whole set. I vote for hoops, the set of them on a wall together would look so good! I really have to start using my Japanese embroidery book, the designs are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely sweet is that! How big are they? Maybe you could do the other 2 and put them in one of those frames that has openings for 3 photos, like for 4x6 photographs. That'd be cute!

    Of course, I'm sure whatever you decide is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your colour choices, always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is adorable! Looking forward to seeing the others when finished too :)
    Think I would go with hoops, just because they are a little different.

    ReplyDelete