Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pimpin' New Patterns!

I wanted to spread the word about Pimp Stitch's opening day, which was actually yesterday! The quad has released some really cute embroidery patterns for a totally affordable price of only $3.00! Oh, and there's no shipping, because they're emailed to you. EXTRA cool!

All of the patterns are so cute, and picking a favorite seems close to impossible. I was just going to pick one set from each designer, and save the rest for another week, but it's too hard to decide, so I bought them all! What can I say? I'm a sucker for cute and original hand embroidery patterns.

Head on over to Pimp Stitch, check out the patterns for yourself & show these girls some love.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, you are So sweet for blogging about us! Love your blog too, it's super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me too! You are so talented with your embroidery! I love everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!
    they are all too cute!
    i love that they email them to you so i'm heading over there now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those patterns are adorable. :) And I'm loving "Pixie" for your puppy's name :)

    Hugs
    Kristin
    http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for pointing me their way! I just started embroidering and am having a hard time finding hip, affordable, and unique patterns at craft stores (oh, and I'm too much of a wuss to just draw on the fabric myself).

    Love your blog, your work is adorable.

    ReplyDelete