Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here, Kitty Kitty!

First off, thank you for all the compliments here and on Flickr about the poodle shirt I posted about yesterday.

Second, thanks to Rachel for letting me know that the poodle shirt was mentioned on Craft Gossip yesterday.


What fun! You can check it out here.

Third, I'd like to apologize for a typo in yesterday's post. I goofed and said the design was from the Julie West patterns, but they are actually from the Lisa Petrucci patterns.

Speaking of the Julie West patterns, I was flipping through the newest BUST magazine on Sunday, and noticed an advert for Sublime Stitching with a few of the example designs I stitched!

I don't remember the last time I was so excited to see an ad.

Ok, now let's take a look at that cute little kitty. I embroidered this one first, and was so inspired by the cuteness, I had to keep going, and stitched the poodle.

She's pretty cute, but the poodle steals my heart.

Next on the t-shirt agenda is embroidering an airplane for Darcy. She's really obsessed with airplanes and helicopters right now. They're her favorite things, and she tries to mention them in just about every conversation. When she says "airplane", it sounds pretty clear, but "helicopter" sounds more like, "ca-ca". Kids say the darndest things! (Oh yeah, I went there.)

Hey! Check out Rachel's blog for a sweet screen printed fabric giveaway! Deer, Obama, and E.T., oh my!

Tomorrow I'll share with you my Father's Day creations.

xoxo





5 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure to feature your adorable work. Keep it coming, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the kitty too! I see a two kitties & a chihuahua item in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another awesome stitchy shirt! You sooooooo rock. And how freakin' cool, having your work featured in various places!

    It cracks me up that Darcy says "ca-ca" for helicopter. When my older son was starting to talk, he couldn't pronounce "truck". He got the last part, the "uck", correct, but instead of the "tr" in the beginning, it was an eff sound. Yikes!!!! Kids... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that ad in BUST and I thought it was your work. I forgot to ask you about it, but it was pretty exciting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also featured your cute poodle on Cuteable! I'm loving the kitty too :)

    http://cuteable.com/

    ReplyDelete