Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stitched by Hand ATC

I've decided to participate in my first ATC swap. I only recently found out what ATC stood for: Artist Trading Cards. It seems that the only real rule for the cards is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5", the size of a baseball card. This swap is organized through the Stitched by Hand group on Flickr, and here is the pool for the ATC swaps.

This is the second ATC swap for the group, and this time the theme is Fairy / Folk Tales. Fairy Tales are a favorite subject of mine, so I signed up. I started on mine yesterday, and it's almost finished! I hate not being able to post pictures until after my partner gets it, but I can't resist giving just a little sneak peak.

This little guy is just smaller than a quarter. It's a lot of fun working on such a small scale, and I'm loving all the tiny cuteness. I can't wait to show you the entire piece!

Any guesses?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Is the Wizard of Oz considered a fairy tale? If it is thats my guess!

    Super cute btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...not a clue. But I can't wait to see it! Smaller than a quarter, that's tiny! Cuteness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No guess, but I wanted to say that this guy is totally adorable! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete