Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chinatown Revamp

I was recently contacted by Jenny Hart of Sublime Stitching to help out with stitching some of her designs for the Sublime Stitching website. I was thrilled and honored, so I gave her a big fat YES.

First on the agenda, Chinatown! Compared to the older version of the Chinatown patterns, the new ones have a revamped pagoda, lotus flower, & fortune cookie. The patterns also have new designs such as new lanterns, clouds, and Chinese symbols. These were a lot of fun to embroider, and definitely brought me good luck. Take a look at my pink pagoda and fortune cookie!


I hope you all give yourself good luck and add the new Chinatown patterns to your Sublime Stitching pattern collection!

Now, my lips are sealed until the next project/pattern review.

xoxo,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!! That is so exciting, and so fitting. Really - she couldn't have picked a better person. Your stitching is always *so* perfect, and you know her patterns so well - it just makes perfect sense! Congrats! Very cool!

    Yipee!!!!!!
    ~rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel! That makes me feel really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw this on Sublime Stitching. You're so famous.

    ReplyDelete