I'm not sure if you know this, but lately I've become obsessed with making embroidered pillows, cushions, snugglies, whatever you want to call them. What are the kids calling them these days, anyway? I like to refer to them as a snuggly. :-)
If you follow me on Twitter, then you may have already seen this first guy.
He's listed here.
I just can't get enough of the adorable Forest Friends patterns. Here's my latest creation using them.
You can find this cutie listed here.
Why yes, I am planning on making more snugglies! Already in the works are an owl, squirrel, dogs and a bike! Plus more surprises to share with you soon. ;-)
xo,
Amy
I just can't get enough of the adorable Forest Friends patterns. Here's my latest creation using them.
You can find this cutie listed here.Why yes, I am planning on making more snugglies! Already in the works are an owl, squirrel, dogs and a bike! Plus more surprises to share with you soon. ;-)
xo,
Amy

Oh my gosh that fox is too cute!! I'm hopping over to the store right now!
ReplyDeleteway cute!
ReplyDeleteI love love love that hedgehog!!
ReplyDeleteOh hello friends! How did you all get so darn cute?
ReplyDeleteOh. my . god! that fox pillow is the cutest thing i've ever seen! so stinkin cute :)!!
ReplyDeleteFOX PILLOW!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely.thanks
ReplyDelete