So adorable! Reminds me of a character from the Wizard of Oz or something!:)
oh i love her! that is an awesome pattern
I love this! Fantastic work!
Amy! That is so cute! I printed the pattern so that one day I may stitch it almost as perfectly as you did! Any beginner links or patterns I can sink my fingers into? I am so excited!Love,Stephanie
so. freakin. cool.
I'm back to thank you for the inspiration! I'm working on my very own little pumkin girl right now and hope to have her finished by Friday!(You can check her out at my blog right here.)
So adorable! Reminds me of a character from the Wizard of Oz or something!
ReplyDelete:)
oh i love her! that is an awesome pattern
ReplyDeleteI love this! Fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteAmy! That is so cute! I printed the pattern so that one day I may stitch it almost as perfectly as you did! Any beginner links or patterns I can sink my fingers into? I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Stephanie
so. freakin. cool.
ReplyDeleteI'm back to thank you for the inspiration! I'm working on my very own little pumkin girl right now and hope to have her finished by Friday!
ReplyDelete(You can check her out at my blog right here.)