Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frogs in Scarves

I've been feeling inspired this week by the beautiful fall weather we've been having. I don't remember the weather being this perfect and seasonal last year. Perhaps it was because Darcy was one month old, and learning how to be a mom was all I could think about, and she was all I could see. I didn't have time for falling leaves, acorns, pine cones, or squirrels. But thank goodness I'm noticing the little things this year. It's all very inspiring, and I'm exciting about the cute new designs I've finished!

With a little help from a Japanese embroidery book, I recreated a new Frog in Scarf design. I stitched up the first one in bolder colors, thinking, 'Oh, this couldn't possibly get any cuter!' I was wrong. The second one was stitched in lighter colors and I love it just as much as the first. Maybe just a smidge more. But you tell me which one you like the best!

Both of these onesies are listed in my shop for a very reasonable price. The one with bolder colors is a size 6 to 12 months & the one with softer colors is 12 to 18 months. Both are short sleeved American Apparel onesies.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, because I've got more new designs to share!! They're really squirrely!

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I like them both, but I think I really like the second one. I'm very into that green and blue lately for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. I really love the colors on frog numero dos. I really love greens, blues and browns lately. Maybe it's because I've been surrounded by red home decor for the last few years.

    ReplyDelete